Sugar Conditioning System
- It provides an environment where the super saturation of the outer layer of the glass can be reduced without thunder. As the sucrose leaves the outer layer, the concentration of impurities increases and moisture is released. At this point, the sugar will be conditioned and flowing freely.
- The STI System requires 4 to 12 hours compared to other systems that require 48 to 72 hours.
- Minimum storage requirements (Silo Capacity): For a 1000 TAD refinery, the 3-silo STI system requires 8 hours or 333 Tons/silo compared to other systems that require 48 hours or a capacity of 2000 tons of storage capacity.
- Reduction in power consumption. For a 1000 TAD refinery: 20kW of consumption with low power peaks for short periods of time (blowers and dehumidifier).
- Sizes up to 2000 TAD refined sugar